With the explosive growth of RTB and automated trading globally, what impact will this have on digital advertising in the region? What will the future media buying landscape look like? How will this shape existing roles within the media buying chain? Are we looking at a data and technology driven future?
ATS Sydney will address these questions and more with keynotes and carefully curated panels of regional senior industry figures. ATS Sydney is the first focused event of its kind on the data-driven display marketplace in Australia, South-East Asia and the wider APAC region. Delving deep into the business of automated media trading and the technology that underpins it, ATS Sydney will inform attendees on the latest trends in display buying.
Areas of focus for ATS Sydney include programmatic buying, real-time bidding, data trading, re-marketing, semantic targeting, contextual targeting, audience buying, ad technology infrastructure, media optimisation, agency/advertiser automated-buying strategy and publisher-side trading.
Keynoting at the event will be ninemsn Group CEO Mark Britt who says; “The capabilities of real-time buying are yet to be fully realised in this part of the world. Exchanges are changing the ad game globally, and we’re seeing major shift in the way the Australian market operates as a result of us introducing the Microsoft Advertising Exchange late last year.
“This is not a product it’s an entirely new way of media buying and selling – and ATS is a highly regarded industry event attended by some of the best minds in digital, so we’re pleased to be hosting the APAC event in Sydney in 2012.” says Britt.
Confirmed Speakers For The Day:
- Vicki Lyon, Managing Director Asia Pac, SpotXchange
- Mark Britt, Group CEO, ninemsn
- Marc Barnett, General Manager, Microsoft Media Network & Advertising Exchange
- Brett Wilson, Co-founder and CEO, TubeMogul
- Julian Tol, Co-Founder & CEO, BRANDSCREEN
- Marc Lomas, Commercial Director, Cadreon Australia
- Paul Fisher, Chief Executive Officer, IAB Australia
- Jay Stevens, Vice-President & General Manager, International - the Rubicon Project
- Phil Cowlishaw, Performance Media Director, Ikon Communications
- Carolyn Bollaci, Country Manager, MediaMind
- Toby Ross, Head of Strategic Alliances, Fairfax Digital
- Megan Brownlow, Executive Director & Editor of The Media & Entertainment Outlook at PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Kevin Tan, Founder & CEO, Eyeota
- Matthais Kunze, Director of Publisher Monetisation, Asia Pacific, google
- Robbie Hills, Head of Agency Solutions, South East Asia/India, google
- Phil Duffield, General Manager, Adap.TV
- Stuart Spiteri, COO, News Digital Media
See the programme for the day: http://www.exchangewire.com/events/ats-sydney/agenda/
What attendees are saying:
The ATS conference series is now a requisite for global online advertising leaders looking to get to grips with the emerging ad trading and data-driven display space. Here’s what Nerissa MacDonald, Director of Trading, EMEA thought of the recent ATS Paris event.
Get ATS Sydney 2012 Tickets!
Ad Trading Summit, Sydney
13 March 2012
Doltone House Darling Island Wharf – Pyrmont
48 Pirrama Road
Pyrmont, NSW 2009
What is ATS?
Since launching in September 2010, the international ATS conference series has facilitated debate and discussion around the biggest developments in mobile, video and online display. ATS events attract C-level executives, decision makers and budget holders from the display marketplace. Media buying agencies, advertisers, specialist exchange traders, ad networks, publishers, data exchanges, ad exchanges and ad-technology companies are some of the sector companies which have attended and participated in the ATS conferences to date.
All conference panels and presentations reflect and address the changing face of display media buying. By tapping into the deep understanding and industry analysis provided by ExchangeWire, ATS Sydney delivers the most up-to-date analysis and industry overview to business leaders in the online advertising space.
For any enquiries or further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org