Sydney, 27 October 2011: ninemsn’s Digital Marketing Summit (DMS) returns this year (9 November) to inform, ignite and inspire Australia’s media and marketing industry to ‘be what’s next in digital’.
The one-day showcase at Luna Park’s big top, will again feature some of the world’s top marketing experts discussing pioneering companies, campaigns and technologies accelerating today’s online environment. This year’s line-up includes:
- Jeffrey Cole – Director, Centre for the Digital Future
- Shubu Mitra – Director, Marketing Communications Effectiveness, The Coca-Cola Company
- Rob Campbell – Head of Planning, Wieden + Kennedy
- Jeff Benjamin – Partner & Chief Creative Officer, Crispin Porter + Bogusky
- Henry Tajer - Executive Chairman, Media Brands Australia
- John Sintras – CEO, Starcom Mediavest Group Australia
- David Nobay, Creative Chairman, Droga5 Australia
- Leigh Terry, CEO, Omnicom Media Group Australia and New Zealand
- Andy Lark, Chief Marketing & Online Officer, Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Helen Souness, Marketing Director, SEEK
These global industry leaders will debate what’s working, what’s not and what’s next, dissecting the important questions facing today’s digital marketing industry.
Mark Britt, who will address the industry for the first time since taking up his role as Group CEO of ninemsn, says: “This year’s DMS will be a great show. It is an event for the whole industry. We have a fantastic speaker line up, will tackle some of the big issues in ‘The Great Debate’ and we will also be sharing some exciting news.
“Technology is playing a bigger and bigger part of delivering great experiences to audiences and then connecting these audiences to advertisers in real-time. I believe digital is on the cusp of delivering what it has always promised – the right customer with the right messages at the right time. DMS will take a close look at the trends and developments likely to occur in the next two to three years”, say’s Britt.
In addition to the speaker sessions, Eddie McGuire’s Digital Showdown is back by popular demand and returns with another fiercely contested battle to see, who is the smartest digital media professional in Australia?
Meanwhile, The Experience Centre will allow delegates to explore the industry’s hottest topics with interactive experiences for ad exchanges, multi-screen marketing, mobile, rich-media, audience targeting technology and more.
More information about the 2011 Digital Marketing Summit can also be found at advertising.ninemsn.com.au/dms/