Sydney, Australia, 13th August 2010:
Squeaky voiced pop-tween Justin Bieber is leading the race for the not-so-coveted title of celebrity 'Pain in the Butt' in the second annual Fix Awards.
The Fix Awards, Australia's cheekiest celebrity awards, consists of 18-tounge-in-cheek categories to name and shame the local and international celebrities we love to loathe, mock and marvel.
This year's award has already seen Australians cast more than 37,500 votes since they began three weeks ago. The ultimate accolade in the Fix Awards is the 'Pain In The Butt' award.
'Pain In The Butt’ award
1. Justin Bieber (7,123 votes)
2. Lindsay Lohan (5,555 votes)
3. Miley Cyrus (4,353 votes)
4. Bindi Irwin (3,855 votes)
5. Lady Gaga (3,840 votes)
Other categories see Prime Ministerial candidate Julia Gillard the top pick for 'Australia's Biggest Bogan' with more than 11,000 votes, whilst the runaway favourites in the 'Your Preferred Prime Minister' category are Hamish and Andy, attracting over 21,000 votes – more than 55% of all votes received!
Australia's Biggest Bogan
1. Julia Gillard (11,003 votes)
2. Lara Bingle (9,681 votes)
3. Russell Crowe (8,870 votes)
1. Isla Fisher (19,810 votes)
2. Rupert Grint (6,281 votes)
3. Prince Harry (5,337 votes)
Your Preferred Aussie PM
1. Hamish and Andy (21,241 votes)
2. Magda Szubanski (5,971 votes)
3. Alf from Home and Away (5,333 votes)
Other highlights across the Fix Awards so far include:
- 'Hottest New Heartthrob': Taylor Lautner has received over 10,000 votes - more than double the votes of the original Twilight heartthrob Robert Pattinson
- Heidi Montag is currently taking the top spot in two awards – the 'Plastic Fantastic' after not one, not two, but 10 cosmetic treatments, and 'Biggest Twit' for her inane Tweeting.
- Rang-tastic Isla Fisher is attracting 50% of the current vote in the 'Hottest Ginge' category
- Katy Perry is stacking up in the 'Most Distracting Rack' category with more than 12,000 votes
- Golfer and serial cheater Tiger Woods admitted to sleeping with at least 120 women during his five year marriage to Elin Nordegren, putting him in first place for the 'Scuzziest Love Rat' award.
With three weeks of voting left, the Australian public still have time to decide who will win The Fix Awards ultimate accolade from the 20 nominees in the running for Pain In The Butt award.
Go to celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/advil-fix-awards online, or m.celebrityfix.com.au on mobile to view the categories and cast your vote.
The 2010 Fix Awards winners will be announced on Monday September 6, 2010.