Terms & Conditions
Third Party Network
Daily Mail Australia
Messenger Click to Share
DOWNLOAD FORM & TIPS
The Messenger Click to Share ad is a feature that can be used to allow a user to share an advertiser's message and a URL on Windows Live or Twitter
THIRD PARTY SERVED SPECS
Accepted 3rd Parties
Up and left
swf and/or jpg/gif
Image File Size
SWF File Size
Rich Flash File Size
Video/Sound asset File Size
Extended Video/Sound asset File Size
10mb (see below)
a. Please ensure the Mediamind template is used (see below for download)
b. Audio must be user-initiated and never automatic
c. Creative must expand up and to the left.
- The MSN Messenger expanding banner must be built to the technical specifications of the 3rd party (list of supported vendors in table above). Please contact the vendor for more detail on these specifications.
- Expanding panel can be either click to expand and close or rollover to expand and roll off to close (close method must be the same as expand method).
- All audio should be off by default, but can be used for the duration of the ad provided it is user initiated and has a visible mute/unmute button. All activated sound must be at 15% of the original maximum volume.
-Additional video/sound content can be downloaded on click initiation (see above for file size limits). Please include a clear call to action indicating that the user will be 'downloading a larger file'. If larger file size is needed, please contact Ninemsn Sales
- A close button must be present at all times in click to expand banners. It must display the word Close in the top right hand corner and an X symbol that has been designed to stand out from the ad and page background (min 40px by 10px)
DESIGN AND PERFORMANCE
- To protect our brand please ensure that the ad does not try to launch parts of the ad in a new browser window(pop up/pop under) or shake the browser window.
-Please try to minimise the CPU load of any Ad Units submitted. Any ads that cause excessive CPU load and damages user experience once tested on the page will not be accepted.
All ad executions are subject to approval and ninemsn reserves the right to request changes to content and/or execution for brand equity/user experience reasons. If you are unsure about a concept that you are working on please submit it to your sales rep for feedback.
TIMELINES AND DELIVERY
a. All 3rd party creative should be delivered to Ninemsn via 3rd party ad serving tags.
b. All material must be delivered at least five (5) working days prior to campaign launch to ensure technical compatibility and internal concept approval
If creative is late an estimated % of impressions equivalent to the prorated daily inventory level will be cancelled from the total impressions booked cancelled from the total impressions booked
Download Mediamind template here
Email MediaMind (formerly Eyeblaster) for specs and a Flash template
Instructions for creatives
*ninemsn served (please see below for 3rd Party Specs)
Terms & Conditions
Brand Display Advertising
Microsoft Ad Exchange